• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby league draft! Second edition

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yesssss

Brett Kenny - Parramatta
Ricky Stuart - Canberra

not too happy M_M took Lozza :(

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Would that post have read Daley and Stirling otherwise? Are Canberra your second team?

Burgey

Would that post have read Daley and Stirling otherwise? Are Canberra your second team?
Nah but I just rate him very highly. Would put him in my AT NSW side at centre along with Fittler and Kenny at 5/8

Burgey

Honestly wish I could just pick the Parra from the 80s.

Crow turns 71 today. What a ****ing player. They never really had a superstar fullback, but that aside the backline was insane. Grothe, Ella, Cronin, Lidiard, Kenny, Sterling. Fmd.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Honestly wish I could just pick the Parra from the 80s.

Crow turns 71 today. What a ****ing player. They never really had a superstar fullback, but that aside the backline was insane. Grothe, Ella, Cronin, Lidiard, Kenny, Sterling. Fmd.
Yeah

Apart from being a brilliant player, Mick seems like such a decent guy

Played in a brutal era and never saw him throw a punch

He and Price were made of iron

Burgey

He was so strong. Like the prototype for the modern-day big outside back. They're all bigger than him now, of course, but he would routinely carry three and four defenders in tackles then offload. It's what made he and Sludge such a great centre pairing for Aus.