• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Road to the 2015 Ashes in England

Gob

International Coach
just realize the number of lefties in that England line up. good for gazz but may not be so good for harris and haze

Spark

Global Moderator
just realize the number of lefties in that England line up. good for gazz but may not be so good for harris and haze
Kidding, right? Harris is class against lefties. He was the one who gave Cook that horrible run in the first place.

Gob

International Coach
Yeah thought of cook before making that post but that aside he always looks more dangerous against the right handers. Cbf to check the stats though

aussie tragic

International Captain
I see there is a 2 day practice match starting tomorrow at Isle of Wight.

Harris, Rogers, Mitch Marsh and Nevill will be playing for an International Academy XI against Hampshire Second XI

Last edited:

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Starting to get excited for this now. My 90-year-old gran told me she was getting sky sports put in on Sunday... ready to watch! :)

FBU

International Debutant
I remember Marsh's 5/33 in a ODI. Bell, Ballance, Root, Morgan and Buttler c keeper and slips. Would have him instead of Watson.

aussie tragic

International Captain
Practice match scores

Rogers 2 (c Jake Doran b Harris)
Marsh 70
Nevill 67
Harris 1-45 (15 overs)

Apparently 19-yr old Tom Alsop took Harris on and did well, 37-yr old Rogers not so much ;)

Last edited:

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
His career is a constant cycle of getting injured and coming back. Don't think it's a problem for him.
The only problem is if it is one injury too far. That day will come but he deserves the chance to show it on the field not because there might be another option available.