• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Record gap between posts

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I did not post between mid-2011 and 2015 December, save for one post taunting Jono in 2012 when I won an avatar bet against him.

morgieb

I did not post between mid-2011 and 2015 December, save for one post taunting Jono in 2012 when I won an avatar bet against him.
Wow, impressive. I mean big name members have stopped posting long before you did, and members did often come back, but 4 1/2 years in between being a proper member is pretty full on.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Wandered off for a while, came back last year I think.

Also Biased Indian vanished for a period, resurfaced to post one last time.

Burgey

I would love to see Matt79 post again. Bloke was a gun and just up and stopped posting one day. Hope nothing untoward became of him.

D

Deleted member 34141

It’s literally chaos at the moment and not getting much time to post. Think mine is 3 months might be 4, wish I had just stayed, everyone was brilliant and very friendly. Remember seeing Battle of The Members for the first time, I honestly thought members were actually going to fight each other, God what’s happening here moments.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
It’s literally chaos at the moment and not getting much time to post. Think mine is 3 months might be 4, wish I had just stayed, everyone was brilliant and very friendly. Remember seeing Battle of The Members for the first time, I honestly thought members were actually going to fight each other, God what’s happening here moments.
Haha BOTM these days is pretty tame.