• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Re-Launch of Under 19's Cricket

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In March we will be seeing the return of the Cricketweb Under 19's team, basically this will require the help of a couple of people mainly in the form of selectors and board members for this part of the game. Ideally someone will put their hand up to be the chairman of this and they will have full control (within reason) of how its run.

This promises to be the most exciting time in CW Under 19's history given the talent at our disposal due to new sign ups this season, hopefully a few people will be keen to get it going.

Simon

Was hoping a couple more people would be keen for this, I can reveal that the World Champion Australian under 19's will be in CWLand for a short tour in late March, so if you are interested in helping out in any of the ways I previously mentioned let me know here or by email. dcoulthardf1@hotmail.com

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Was hoping a couple more people would be keen for this, I can reveal that the World Champion Australian under 19's will be in CWLand for a short tour in late March, so if you are interested in helping out in any of the ways I previously mentioned let me know here or by email. dcoulthardf1@hotmail.com
If you need people Id be happy to take time out from my bun selling business to help out.

Simon

Thanks to those that have put their hand up, I'll be in touch in the coming week to start sorting out responsiblities.