• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ranking the Bowlers

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Well, you either believe he is a chucker, or you don't. If you don't think he is a chucker, then he is far and away the best spinner, in virtually every statistical category he comes out ahead of Warne. If you do think he is a chucker, than Warne would be the easy winner.

As for me, I won't tell ;).

adharcric

International Coach
Matt79 said:
We're not doing this debate again!
Second that. Apart from the (brief) justification you include with your vote, please refrain from debating controversial matchups like Warne-Murali and Lara-Tendulkar.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Couldn't agree more, these threads are good ideas and the last thing I want is for them to be blocked up by needless debate.

shortpitched713

International Captain
Perm said:
Couldn't agree more, these threads are good ideas and the last thing I want is for them to be blocked up by needless debate.
Sounded hilarious to me, considering this is cricket chat.

Jasim

Cricket Spectator
Wasim Akram

The best bowler in the history of cricket.The abililties which Wasim have,can't find those abilities in other bowlers like In-Swing,Out-Swing,Yorker, etc...

adharcric

International Coach
All the votes appear to be in, so I'm going to call this round for Murali. I'll stick to a 2-day limit - otherwise this just gets dull and boring.

The List
1. Malcolm Marshall
2. Muttiah Muralitharan

The vote for the #3 bowler of all-time begins now.

The Contenders