• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ranking the Batsmen

adharcric

International Coach
I'll go with Sobers. Just a few hours left, as I'm reverting to the 2-day limit just as in the parallel thread.

adharcric

International Coach
Sobers sneaks through. The turnout has been disappointing thus far. Hope that changes soon.

The List
1. Don Bradman
2. Garry Sobers

The vote for the #3 batsman of all-time begins now.

The Contenders

Last edited:

adharcric

International Coach
FaaipDeOiad said:
Hobbs.

Gets interesting after this one, I think.
Definitely. Headley, Hammond, Richards, Tendulkar will lead the race IMO - assuming Hobbs takes this one.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
adharcric said:
Definitely. Headley, Hammond, Richards, Tendulkar will lead the race IMO - assuming Hobbs takes this one.
I'd expect a few votes for Chappell and Lara as well, and probably not so many for Headley. will be close nonetheless.

aussie tragic

International Captain
Hobbs, because:

I actually think Hammond, Barrington, Weekes and Sutcliffe are ahead of him, however it's my only chance to get an "oldie" in over Sir Viv and Sachin :)