• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Random country draft

Matt79

Global Moderator
Round One - SOUTH AFRICA:
99*
Somerset
HB
Zinzan
GI Joe
Matt79
Himannv
Blakus
Brumby
Cevno

Round Two will be the reverse order of selectors, with the country to be announced after Cevno makes his round 1 selection.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
I know I'm second in line so my first choice would be Graeme Pollock or if 99* chooses him, Barry Richards.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
alright.. I will be off in few mins here... So sign me down for Shaun Pollock or Jacques Kallis, as I know I am not interfering with either pick of Somerset here... :)

EDIT: Pollock being my first choice.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Can I join? Or, am I too late for this one?...

:unsure: I am afraid I miss all the draft threads by a whisker :unsure:

Himannv

International Coach
Yeah, we just have to wait for the first guy to make a pick. The 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th pick have already been made lol.

Blakus

State Vice-Captain
Yeah, if you want it done in a week's time you're going to have to make a time limit on selections.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Fifteen minutes, then we're skipping 99* and he can make his selection whenever he's next on.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Ok, we'll move on. 99* can make his selection whenever he next comes on.

Round 1 - South Africa
99* -
Somerset - Graeme Pollock
HB - Shaun Pollock
Zinzan - Jacques Kallis
GI Joe -
Matt79 -
Himannv -
Blakus -
Brumby -
Cevno -