• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah Teja was quick on the deletion so don't think anyone saw it. It was in the thread discussing racist abuse against the Indian players at the SCG. It was placed with the usual "I don't agree but this guy makes a good point" catchphrase, on a video that very obviously very niche and had something like 30-odd views on it. It was about Indian players making **** up. Couldn't have been mistaken with anything other than a white supremacist video though. Like, it was very very clearly labeled as much and even the intro to the video starts with despicable description of Indian players.
Yeah, but it makes you think...

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I might have been around Burgey’s current age when I got my only ban a few years ago. I didn’t find about it until months later as I was on holiday in Florida (hello Marjorie) the next day and didn’t look at the forum for months. Also some of the points awarded (which were all unjust) were allocated by Fusion so it doesn’t count anyway.

Senile Sentry

International Debutant
I might have been around Burgey’s current age when I got my only ban a few years ago. I didn’t find about it until months later as I was on holiday in Florida (hello Marjorie) the next day and didn’t look at the forum for months. Also some of the points awarded (which were all unjust) were allocated by Fusion so it doesn’t count anyway.
Gosh, another WW 2 veteran.