• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
When will watson be receiving probation?

When will Shri be apologized to for the McCarthyism he received?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I have vague memories of Ikki and CC getting short bans to stop a **** fight. I don't remember many shorter than my own 3 day one but think they may have handed a 1 or 2 dayer out to those two. Might be wrong.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Usually try to up the ante with the dribblers on here t
Right on cue...

Would be consistent with your overall level of ignorance that you’ve only just become aware of this.

Also curious your self-imposed ban ran from day one of the first India-England test and only ended day three of the second.

F A I R W E A T H E R
A
I
R
W
E
A
T
H
E
R

Shady Slim

International Coach
jeez robbie had such a weird character arc - most eugenicists who come here at least talk cricket a bit before saying black people commit crimes because of their skull shape or whatever bs they're here to peddle, he just came straight out with it after doing a thread on vocal performances in OT.

weird unit i must say lol

Gnske

jeez robbie had such a weird character arc - most eugenicists who come here at least talk cricket a bit before saying black people commit crimes because of their skull shape or whatever bs they're here to peddle, he just came straight out with it after doing a thread on vocal performances in OT.

weird unit i must say lol
Did he make his own thread or is there still a trace I can relive? Missed the whole fiasco.

I did find his instant attack on me for referencing the fact that Stokes attempted to murder two men rather strange.

Shady Slim

International Coach
Did he make his own thread or is there still a trace I can relive? Missed the whole fiasco.

I did find his instant attack on me for referencing the fact that Stokes attempted to murder two men rather strange.
you'll have to peep the political correctness gone mad thread from p249 onwards

starts with some fairly innocuous discussion as to the demographic portrayal of historical figures (as pointed out astutely by i think it was @Spark, a discussion that only ever seems to be had when someone says there's Too Many Blacks, and never with any other historical portrayal), and robbie took it from there to "well actually the british empire was cool and good for the uncivilised tribes of the global east"; he copped the (rightful) perma after a lot of pretty dire **** was juiced out of that point

Gnske

you'll have to peep the political correctness gone mad thread from p249 onwards

starts with some fairly innocuous discussion as to the demographic portrayal of historical figures (as pointed out astutely by i think it was @Spark, a discussion that only ever seems to be had when someone says there's Too Many Blacks, and never with any other historical portrayal), and robbie took it from there to "well actually the british empire was cool and good for the uncivilised tribes of the global east"; he copped the (rightful) perma after a lot of pretty dire **** was juiced out of that point
Oof yeah just caught up.

Congratulations to the mods on banning a racist without having to lose an invaluable human resource on the forum first.