• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is the right place for this I think, no idea why I posted a link to Smiley Culture though, must have drunk too many Red Stripes or summat.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm still 95% convinced Toolman had to be trolling. It was so cartoonishly racist that it could only be done for kicks.

Doesn't change that the forum was full of troglodytes, though. Like basically every Australian there (bar those originally from here) was at least somewhat casually racist.

Last edited:

ParwazHaiJunoon

First Class Debutant
Lets assume Ben Stokes has bowled 20+ overs in each innings of all Test Matches he has played since 2017 & now he is injured.
Can we say that England overbowled their Christchurch servant. Or will we get infraction for saying " Christchurch servant"?