• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I mean, where do you start...
I'm trying to stay positive. There's some decent things to work with there, but the bloke has young kids so he won't play golf for 15 years again.

fmd I haven't had a hit in like three years. Used to play every Friday

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah I've never really got deep on Instagram. Used to use facebook a lot but not so much these days
Instagram being mobile uploads only means that even though I exactly fit the model of someone who basically is addicted to the thing because of how many photos I take both with my phone and my camera, I basically never use it. Just never got into the habit.

All my photos get uploaded to Google Photos anyway, so I don't exactly care about doubling up

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I like Insta for the explore page. Tons of cricket, memes and nature content. Also plenty of hot chix.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I'm trying to stay positive. There's some decent things to work with there, but the bloke has young kids so he won't play golf for 15 years again.

fmd I haven't had a hit in like three years. Used to play every Friday
My irons are as straight as an arrow, but I can't hit a wood off the tee to save myself. I could shoot under 90 if I could - instead, my best round is 103. I shot 37 on a ****** public 9-holer in Welington once but that didn't have any par 5s, so it'd be more like a 85-90.