• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Man I hope our forum's very clean sponsor isn't watching this very filthy thread.

Clean it up.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Man I want in on this social media action

I'm following burgey on insta but idk if he knows it

Just sent you a follow request *****

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It does, I enjoy going on and seeing random friends of other friends I don't care about being promoted to me.

Burgey

NP, it's actually not totally atrocious. You're a bit too hunched over at address. IMO you'd be better off bending your knees a bit more and keeping your back straighter, which will make the plane of your swing flatter. It will also probably stop that exaggerated lifting of your front foot, which tells me there's too much weight transference to your back foot going on. Tip I was given by former USPGA tour player and Cumberland GC professional Paul Gow was to scrunch your front big toe up as you address the ball, which will keep some weight through your front foot and stop you lifting it too far. It's pretty helpful and stops excess movement.

It's all in the hips - that's where your movement needs to come from. Your follow through - would like to see the club head finish further behind and down your back, but your hip position at the end isn't bad tbh. I'd work on all the rotation coming more through your hips rather than your shoulders and have the hips finish aiming square at your target.

It sounds a lot but it actually isn't.

Last edited:

Daemon

I have none but people still follow me all the time. I'm guessing Facebook cross-references insta follow suggestions these days?
Yeah I'm not friends with you on FB for your content either tbf :p

I just use your friends list as my gateway to find other CS/CWers (and the occasional chat on messenger)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah I've never really got deep on Instagram. Used to use facebook a lot but not so much these days