• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Quarterfinal Scenarios

smash84

The Tiger King
I dont really fancy Pakistan against Australia. If you believe that psychology has some sort of impact on the game, which I tend to, then Pakistan's recent record against Australia, having won 3 out of the last 20 games against them would surely suggest that Australia will win. Pakistan simply dont know how to beat Australia and we saw that even in the t20 wc recently.
awta psychology part.

jeevan

International 12th Man
If Pak win today and Ind win tom then it's an Ind-Aus quarter final =O
Should India throw their match away to face SL instead? (I dont think so...)

Haven't followed Group A much, so this is from the stats alone - but it doesn't seem like Australia have had a single clinical display with the bat - possibly the opening stand against NZ being the exception. India OTOH have been quite ordinary with the ball except for a few overs vs England (start of bowling power play onwards).