• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pure Entertainment XI

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
***iest batsmen:

Richie Richardson (cover drive)
Ricky Ponting (pull)
Mark Waugh
Damien Martyn
Brian Lara
Michael Hussey (cover drive)

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
Virender Sehwag
Victor Trumper
Vivian Richards
Brian Lara
Garry Sobers
Adam Gilchrist
Ian Botham
Kapil Dev
Wasim Akram
Shane Warne
Michael Holding

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
I'd like to see a team co-captained by Michael Clarke, Simon Katich & Shane Watson. Would be immense entertainment seeing them squabble with one another.

stephen

I'd like to see a team co-captained by Michael Clarke, Simon Katich & Shane Watson. Would be immense entertainment seeing them squabble with one another.
I'm imagining Clarke and Katich out there with fisticuffs while Watson cries out "awww no" and pulls a hamstring.

Last edited:

stephen

Why did Watson cross the road?
He reviewed an LBW at the MCG and the dressing rooms were on the other side of the pitch.

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
His dismissal of Inzamam when Inzy fell over the stumps was one for the ages. Two hilariously entertaining cricketers in one frame. This time, a bit disappointingly though, Monty did not miss his high fives, or rather, his team mates did not allow him to.