• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Prior V Haddin

Who is the better Test Cricketer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

91Jmay

International Coach
Priors had a better career, but as of now its obviously Haddin. I will still take Prior going forward though.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Matt Prior ‏@MattPrior13 1h
1/4 Disappointed to miss this test match but my form just hasn't been good enough. I'll be working hard as ever to make sure I'm back and...

2/4 ..performing at the level I expect of myself so I can contribute to the team effort once again. In the mean time I'll be doing my best.

3/4...to help in any small way I can so we can go home with some success and positives from this tour. Thanks to all those for continued..

4/4...support through tough, as well as the good, times! Fingers crossed KP can go on from today and we put a good total on the board!
Good stuff from Matty Prior. You don't go from being arguably the best keeper batsman in the game to a mug in 6 months..........he'll be back.

And that's how you handle being dropped, you don't pack your bags and **** off home like someone else we all know.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good stuff from Matty Prior. You don't go from being arguably the best keeper batsman in the game to a mug in 6 months..........he'll be back.

And that's how you handle being dropped, you don't pack your bags and **** off home like someone else we all know.
Haddin would've fitted that into the 140 character limit :sleep:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

Classy from Prior, but who the **** would want to follow Prior on Twitter. What does he say?