• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Predictions for Afridi in the remaining 3 ODIs

jack_sparrow

U19 Debutant
Afridi and prediction - two words that don't go along well....BUT lately, Afridi has improved his hit-and-miss percentage. Previously he used to shine in 1 out of, roughly 5-6 innings. Now he is doing 1 out of 3, may be. So chances are good that on a flat batting pitch, he can be effective in at least 1 of the remaining 3 ODI's.

lets discuss how Afridi will perform now that he finally has another chance to set things right?. Will he let us down by going for the leg side and getting an outside edge or will he reach another milestone and rip the colonials apart?. I am predicting that he will be very disspointing in the 3rd ODI but will go on to put up a memorable performance in the last two matches. What do you guys think?

C_C

International Captain
I would rather predict the weather 10 years from now than trying to predict Afridi.
:p

deeps

International 12th Man
I think Afridi will slot into the team, and Shoaib Malik or Razzaq will become the Super Sub in place of Arshad Khan

EDIT: or of course he'll just swap with Danish Kaneria who stlil struggles at the one day game

amokk1

U19 12th Man
ClownSymonds said:
He should come in for Kaneria.
jack_sparrow said:
He actually is I read somewhere.
I remember, I think it was the third test when Kaneria got a wicket, tripped and fell over.

I wonder if Afridi had anything to do with it.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
amokk1 said:
I remember, I think it was the third test when Kaneria got a wicket, tripped and fell over.

I wonder if Afridi had anything to do with it.
why would he injure a team mate...