• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Predictions for Afridi in the remaining 3 ODIs

no1_gangsta_786

U19 Cricketer
I think if afridi plays the way he does (CRAZY) he wont make many runs........but if he is more selective in his strokeplay he will make large contributions to the team total.

jack_sparrow

U19 Debutant
I hope he doesnt break teh odi 200 barrier. It would suck to see such an excellent batsmens record (anwar) be overtaken by a mediocre one.

magsi23

U19 Debutant
I dont know how many runs he is going to score exactly, however i do think he will take away atleast one game out of 3 single handidly.

deeps

International 12th Man
You obviously don't think he's so mediocre in ur mind. You just don't like him, or his style. But since you are worried about him breaking 200, you obviously have some sort of agreeance to his potential in ur mind.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
GoT_SpIn said:
why would he injure a team mate...
Why would you respond to that statement seriously?

Anyway some random predictions:

39(27), 3(2), 51(39).

deeps

International 12th Man
well, a big innigs was cut short by m.yousuf

People critisize inzi's running between the wickets, i've seen mohammed yousuf run out many of his partners before. I remember distinctly one match, i think Australia was the opponent.

Pakistan were cruising along, before Yousuf ran out 2 or 3 of his partners, including Shahid Afridi who was looking deadly

ended up losing the game

ClownSymonds

U19 Vice-Captain
I can't believe that the commentators think Mohammad Yousuf is a good judge of a run. He's quick enough, but his running is senseless. My prediction would still be looking good if it wasn't for that.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Robertinho said:
24 (19), 11 (17), 64 (38)

By the way, Jono, 3(2)? So you think he'll get a 3 first up, then go out? :D
3 off his first ball, end of the over, out next ball he faces. :p

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Somewhere around 31(14) for the first game, am still deciding for the second

(yeah I know, how funny am I!?)

irfan

State Captain
hey andyc, i thought u were a genius, til i saw the time of the post - clever bugger (i shud hav known sum1 wud have tried this)

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
ClownSymonds said:
I can't believe that the commentators think Mohammad Yousuf is a good judge of a run. He's quick enough, but his running is senseless. My prediction would still be looking good if it wasn't for that.
He has that habit of going halfway down the pitch (maybe a bit of an exaggeration) in the follow through to his shot...it makes it look to the non-striker that he's taking a run, when he isn't.

ClownSymonds

U19 Vice-Captain
Dasa said:
He has that habit of going halfway down the pitch (maybe a bit of an exaggeration) in the follow through to his shot...it makes it look to the non-striker that he's taking a run, when he isn't.
Well, Yousuf is a mainstay in the line-up, so they should've sorted that out long ago.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I think he will make at least one 50 here, but it depends on how many oppurtunities he gets. Flintoff is the big threat to him. His yorkers look rather lethal.

jack_sparrow

U19 Debutant
It really looked like the crowd showed up. Either the cameraman was a creep, or where ever the camera went there seemed cute chicks....hence it is my humble recommendation that there should be more cricket played in the city.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
They were doing that in the 3rd test except the camera man was obsessed with this one chick. She was gorgeous, and throughout the day you could see the wide range of emotions she had. Delight when the Pakistanis were doing well, sadness and shock when Inzy was injured and a Pakistani wicket fell. It was quite funny.