• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pre 2000 Franchise T20 Draft

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I feel the rules are a bit restrictive. Why can't we pick an 'overseas' player in round 1?

How about just 9 of your 12 overall picks have to be from one country if you want to go that route

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I feel the rules are a bit restrictive. Why can't we pick an 'overseas' player in round 1?

How about just 9 of your 12 overall picks have to be from one country if you want to go that route
It was aimed at identifying main countries but sure. If others agree I'll alter it to your suggestion.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
As an onlooker (don’t have the time to get involved) I suggest that if you have this restriction on overseas players then the draft will basically be 3 or 4 rounds of trying to get the overseas and almost certainly then all managers will end up filling up their teams unopposed.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Red Hill
Mr_mister
Michaelf777777
Teuton
Randycricfreak
Trundler
Kingkallis
AndrewB
SillyCowCorner1

Anyone who comes along now can draft at the end of round one.