• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post in this thread if your football team is top of the league

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Bizarrely still top without playing today. Ipswich would have been top if they’d won. 2-0 up and pulled back to 2-2. Then scored twice in injury time to be 4-2 up, then conceded two. It’s a funny old game.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I swear supporting Arsenal (or any team for that matter) is like returning to a relationship with an abusive ex.

The highs are wonderful, but when it inevitably goes to crud after the WC, one's reminded why one GTFO in the first place.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I tend to not have that problem tbf

Usually whenever I've approached an abusive ex I get a reply along the lines of "you blocked me and then ghosted me you ****"

to which I go "ah yes" and beat a hasty retreat