• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pool A - Ireland, Scotland, Japan, Russia, Samoa

Which 2 teams will qualify for the Quarter Finals?

• Japan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Russia

• Samoa

• Total voters

Howe_zat

Audio File
Is head on head in the framework?
I've no idea.

They usually talk about 'initial contact' and in this case I think initial contact was onto the shoulders.

Oof, the way Horie yells out and clutches his head there. Nasty. But just unlucky I think.

Last edited:

ripper868

International Coach
Another shot gone begging...from wide out, not a high percentage chance...hit the corner and...

Holy **** they've done it again!! What a try!

ripper868

International Coach
Scotland need to win by more then 7 as well if Japan get the BP try...I cant see Scotland not conceding 1 more try or then scoring the 30 points needed to have a 8 point margin...