• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pool A - Ireland, Scotland, Japan, Russia, Samoa

Which 2 teams will qualify for the Quarter Finals?

• Japan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Russia

• Samoa

• Total voters

ripper868

International Coach
Irish commentator continuing and trying to blame the samoan who gets hit...its like I'm watching pirate tv this guy is that one eyed.

ripper868

International Coach
I'll stop with my comms whinging. Dont see Samoa pulling back 16 points though, even with an extra man.

ripper868

International Coach
Yeah dumb thing for me to have said. Apologies.
I disagree with your assertion the Samoans play only to injure though, I think it's more a consequence of how they play, which, is with physicality.

That try at the half seals any chance of this one boiling over.

ripper868

International Coach
Japan playing frantic rugby, Scotland going to have to make plenty of tackles tonight. Ireland game plan being rolled put again I'd suggest.

This is fun.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Scotland matching Japan for pace and beating them at the breakdown which is damn ominous for the home side. The first try came from a Bradbury turnover.

Meanwhile at the other end Japan are not getting the pace they'd like. And another turnover for Scotland as I type! Japan are in trouble.

ripper868

International Coach
Feel like those penalties 45-50 out are better at the corners instead of the 1/3 shots at goal...takes wind out of sails when they miss!

Howe_zat

Audio File
Feel like those penalties 45-50 out are better at the corners instead of the 1/3 shots at goal...takes wind out of sails when they miss!
Yu Tamura has more penalties than anyone else in the tournament by a long way. It must be part of the plan to kick these.