• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PETITION:Give T20I status to Namibia

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It could make difference if we have high number of petitions
Unless it benefits India, Australia and England it won't matter a tuppenny toss even if you get the same level of support that Jeremy Corbyn got recently, in the same way it ain't going to do him any good

But that's no reason to stop - I'm a great admirer of anyone prepared to bang their head against a brick wall endlessly, so have signed your petition

There are only 41 signings till now.We have to think out of box.Namibia play Ireland next and good performance in that FC could really help this case

Unless it benefits India, Australia and England it won't matter a tuppenny toss even if you get the same level of support that Jeremy Corbyn got recently, in the same way it ain't going to do him any good

But that's no reason to stop - I'm a great admirer of anyone prepared to bang their head against a brick wall endlessly, so have signed your petition
Its still only 41.Did you really sign?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Then how it is possible?
You could move to Namibia and find yourself an athletic fertile brunette. You could devote your life to producing PONI's (persons of Namibian interest) and just start coaching them from day 1/ball 1. They will live and eat T20 cricket and will not need schooling see: David Warner and Ben Stokes as example. In 25 years or so you may have fulfilled your dream of your adopted country being granted T20I status.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
you could move to namibia and find yourself an athletic fertile brunette. You could devote your life to producing poni's (persons of namibian interest) and just start coaching them from day 1/ball 1. They will live and eat t20 cricket and will not need schooling see: David warner and ben stokes as example. In 25 years or so you may have fulfilled your dream of your adopted country being granted t20i status.
:lol:

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
So they marched day and night,
And spread their chlamydia,
In Twenty20 cricket,
We all want Namibia