• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

opinion- bhuvi, chahal, kl rahul pulling India down to a no.2/3 team. thoughts? no hate please.

girish117

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I genuinely feel like chahal and bhuvi dont deserve a place in the team. Cant understand why these average folks are held in high regard. Bhuvi is the epitome is inconsistency. chahal cant hold a bat, field or even bowl good 4 overs. two main reasons why india lost on sunday. Thoughts?

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
I genuinely feel like chahal and bhuvi dont deserve a place in the team. Cant understand why these average folks are held in high regard. Bhuvi is the epitome is inconsistency. chahal cant hold a bat, field or even bowl good 4 overs. two main reasons why india lost on sunday. Thoughts?
Whom will you take instead of Chahal? Chahal has been the best spinner over several IPLs and so deserves his place in the Indian team. Till this Asia cup, Bhuvi has been the best pacer for India.

And I think India has a 90% win rate or something this quarter. So, this Asia cup is a good wake up call for them to correct mistakes. But the personnel are good and have been proving their worth every series.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
They lose to Sri Lanka they can't be number 2 or 3. More like number 5 or 6
Yes, this loss was unacceptable. But this Asia cup itself is just a win toss win match series. So, can't say much about it unless they lose to SL again outside of these conditions.

girish117

Whom will you take instead of Chahal? Chahal has been the best spinner over several IPLs and so deserves his place in the Indian team. Till this Asia cup, Bhuvi has been the best pacer for India.

And I think India has a 90% win rate or something this quarter. So, this Asia cup is a good wake up call for them to correct mistakes. But the personnel are good and have been proving their worth every series.
90% winrate until they are put in a pressure cooker like ICC events which history remembers not the bilateral series that we boast about. even the bilateral series we get moped. remember SA (deemed in their worst form? or nz?) drop chahal go with ashwin or bishnoi (until he proves hes useless too). bhuvi has been the best pacer? sure? what about his death bowling? how many times has he won games for us? as far as i recall he has been fodder in the short formats. the wake up call has happened too many times- its time for a few heads to roll but we know the indian selectors dont have balls.

girish117

I thought Kohli was dragging all the Indian teams down?
of course he is. i realized I have to forget he is part of the indian team soon or go mad listening to his believers. its been what 2 or 3 years now since he has produced a substantial innings? but hey indians dont care- he is on a higher pedestal than the indian team. he is god and undroppable. his aura alone is enough to win. every 1 decent game after every 30 games is the benchmark for kohli.

karan_fromthestands

State Captain

"No hate bro. "