• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Old Timers Reverse Order Draft

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
Round 5
JOJOXI
trundler
kingkallis
Line & Length
Fuller Pilch
ataraxia
AndrewB
Michaelf7777777

Round 6
Michaelf7777777
AndrewB
ataraxia
Fuller Pilch
Line & Length
kingkallis
trundler
JOJOXI

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

Bill Lockwood (1893) will do just as well.

Can we have a list of picks?

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
Picks to date:

kingkallis:
Jack Hobbs (’08); George Gunn (’07); Tibby Cotter (’04); Albert Trott (’95)

ataraxia: H.W.Taylor (’12); Charlie Kellaway (’10); Sammy Cotter (’07); Vernon Ransford (’07)

Line & Length: Aubrey Faulkner 9’06), Wilfred Rhodes 9’99), K.S. Ranjitsinhji (’96); C.B. Fry (’96)

Fuller Pilch: Frank Woolley (’09); Bert Vogler (‘06); Warwick Armstrong (’02); Gilbert Jessop (’99)

JOJOXI: Victor Trumper (’99); Stanley Jackson 9’93); Tom Richardson (’93); Hugh Trumble (’90);
Andrew Stoddart (’88)

AndrewB: Frank Foster (’11); Warren Bardsley (’09); Percy Sherwell (’06); Colin Blythe (’01)

Trundle: Charlie Macartney (’07); Tip Foster (’03); Clem Hill (’96); Tom Hayward (’96);
Bill Lockwood (’93)

Michaelf7777777: Phil Mead (’11); S.F. Barnes (’01); Monty Noble (’98); George Hirst (’97)

Last edited:

Teuton

International Captain
I'm a bit jealous i missed this one with a significant degree of difficulty while on holiday. Good stuff though, will just have to follow it.

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm a bit jealous i missed this one with a significant degree of difficulty while on holiday. Good stuff though, will just have to follow it.
I was hoping/expecting you would participate as I know you enjoy drafts with a difference. Hope you had a good holiday.