• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Old Timers Reverse Order Draft

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
The randomiser has a soft spot for kingkallis and Fuller Pilch. Is rough on trundler.

Round 3
Fuller Pilch
JOJOXI
kingkallis
AndrewB
Michaelf7777777
Line & Length
trundler
ataraxia

Round 4
ataraxia
trundler
Line & Length
Michaelf7777777
AndrewB
kingkallis
JOJOXI
Fuller Pilch

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
Good strategy ataraxia and kingkallis. By jumping in to grab big names who made a debut earlier I and a couple of others have left you (and a few others) a wealth of early 20th century players to pick from.

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Good strategy ataraxia and kingkallis. By jumping in to grab big names who made a debut earlier I and a couple of others have left you (and a few others) a wealth of early 20th century players to pick from.
Always helps when you properly read the instructions :laugh: . (In fairness, I did read them, just forgot a pretty significant rule until vaguely recalling the rule once it was pointed out again by Trundler)

I'll go with Tom Richardson (1893) for my 3rd pick please

kingkallis

International Coach
Tibby Cotter (1904)

CricZo XI

Jack Hobbs / (1908)
George Gunn / (1907)
Tibby Cotter o (1904)