• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ok I have had enough of this [Nichani's Second "Retirement"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Nikhil4eva said:
Dear all,

I just wanna say sorry to everyone,Including Marc.Its just I say stuff I shouldnt when I get mad.It was my fault to start from.Marc had nothing to do with it.But like I said...I say anything that comes to my mouth when I am mad.It is my fault because if I did do the interview then I should have been ready for all the comments that were gonna come at me.Marc you are older then me and I should respect you...I am really sorry Marc and I hope you can forgive me.It is my fault and I know it was wrong I supported India more then CW XI.But I have learned my lesson and I hope all of you can forgive me

But I will stay retired from CW...untill all of you have forgiven me...and untill all of you want me to play with you.So I really hope you all forgive me.
Yawn.

I believe this about as much as I believe he passed those answers but meant that he does support CW XI first.

I cannot forgive you, because I don't think you're showing any real remorse, just typing something to hope people start to like you again.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Slats4ever said:
whilst i may have joked around about the initiation before I still am cautious about forgiving him!!!!

Too right Slats - I personally don't believe a word he says, and think he's only said this to try and turn people around (a bit like when challenged over that interview he suddenly changed his mind)

Seeing as he's retired anyway, how can he come back?

NikhilN

International Regular
marc71178 said:
Yawn.

I believe this about as much as I believe he passed those answers but meant that he does support CW XI first.

I cannot forgive you, because I don't think you're showing any real remorse, just typing something to hope people start to like you again.
Fine Marc...untill you forgive I will not come out of retirement and play for CW XI...and that a promise...I will only play in CW XI when you forgive me

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
IMO, Nikhil lost the peoples respect a long time ago, I for one am certainly not going to give it back.

Good Riddance

NikhilN

International Regular
AUST_HiTMaN said:
IMO, Nikhil lost the peoples respect a long time ago, I for one am certainly not going to give it back.

Good Riddance
thanks for giving me an honest reply as well Dave

cbuts

International Debutant
just seems like you jumped before you were pushed. marc i wouldnt worry 99% of players feel the same as u

Andre

International Regular
Vande Mataram said:
Fine Marc...untill you forgive I will not come out of retirement and play for CW XI...and that a promise...I will only play in CW XI when you forgive me
If you really want to earn our respect, you'll stand by your decision - after all, you've come out of retirement before...Stand by what you've actually said and things might start to become more peaceful. Until then, you won't have many people onside. I respect that you've apologised - token or not - but it's going to take a LOT more than that for me to build the trust in you again that was abused throughout the whole saga.

NikhilN

International Regular
I will...I will stay out of CW XI untill not Marc forgives me but untill everyone forgives me...if someone does not forgive me then I aint coming back till they do forgive me...I want to play with everyone on my side...no matter how long it takes...

Andre

International Regular
Vande Mataram said:
I will...I will stay out of CW XI untill not Marc forgives me but untill everyone forgives me...if someone does not forgive me then I aint coming back till they do forgive me...I want to play with everyone on my side...no matter how long it takes...
You are either in or out. It doesn't cut both ways. Show some backbone.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Marc is right. Nikhil unfortunately you change your decision to suit whatever they case may be (you've changed your mind many a time now) and also you just wrote that 'apology' to get the sympathy vote. Why? Because the retirement thing didn't get peoples sympathy...

NikhilN

International Regular
Mr. P said:
Marc is right. Nikhil unfortunately you change your decision to suit whatever they case may be (you've changed your mind many a time now) and also you just wrote that 'apology' to get the sympathy vote. Why? Because the retirement thing didn't get peoples sympathy...
I knew you some of you guys will not forgive me that easy.So I will never come back into the CW XI again.And I will have a more positive attitude around the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.