• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ok I have had enough of this [Nichani's Second "Retirement"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloete

International Captain
Nikhil4eva said:
You all think Marc hasnt done nothing because he did nothing to you, but if you were where I was then you would see Marc has done a lot.I am not retiring because I supported India more then CW XI or anything, but I am retiring because of Marc, who didnt let me have fun before and wont let me have fun even if I do play.And if I cant have fun then why should I play?
Again... just using his retirement as a way of getting to Marc. You're not doing yourself any favours, so just stay away!

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Remind me of the first person to pick up on the issue. Jamee.
Remind me of the first person to post complaints. Me.
Remind me of how many people have supported this action.

This Thread

The action in blaming Marc is cowardly and continues to paint yourself into a corner as selfish and ungrateful. I just hope this retirement lasts a lot longer than the last one.

NikhilN

International Regular
Neil Pickup said:
Remind me of the first person to pick up on the issue. Jamee.
Remind me of the first person to post complaints. Me.
Remind me of how many people have supported this action.

This Thread

The action in blaming Marc is cowardly and continues to paint yourself into a corner as selfish and ungrateful. I just hope this retirement lasts a lot longer than the last one.
dont worry it will

NikhilN

International Regular
Dear all,

I just wanna say sorry to everyone,Including Marc.Its just I say stuff I shouldnt when I get mad.It was my fault to start from.Marc had nothing to do with it.But like I said...I say anything that comes to my mouth when I am mad.It is my fault because if I did do the interview then I should have been ready for all the comments that were gonna come at me.Marc you are older then me and I should respect you...I am really sorry Marc and I hope you can forgive me.It is my fault and I know it was wrong I supported India more then CW XI.But I have learned my lesson and I hope all of you can forgive me

But I will stay retired from CW...untill all of you have forgiven me...and untill all of you want me to play with you.So I really hope you all forgive me.

NikhilN

International Regular
I do, its just I have a bit of a temper prob...but blewy should me the right way...thanks mate...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok, as captain of the CW XI i felt i had to do something...

I have spoken to Nikhil and had a good conversation about this issue and others which have arisen...

From this i feel he is genuinley sorry about not only the comments he made but those he didn't make..
I for one accept the apology, and although i would like him to play CW cricket again, i still feel he needs to show people that his allegiances lie with us and this can only happen over time..

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
you have to run through an initiation session first.

run through the CW bar naked... Bat without a box for a whole season... Work for the bar for no pay... Give your first born to Liam and Lord so they can have a child and pull ur bottom out to the indian crowd and brown eye them when u play against india....

only then shall i accept ur apology

NikhilN

International Regular
"Bat without a box for a whole season... Work for the bar for no pay... " only two things I can do...the first one I always do :p

Cloete

International Captain
It's nice Nikhil. I don't want you back playing this season for sure. But I hoep you meant it. If so I don't mind playing with you next season and I forgive you entirely. Hopefully we can all put it behind us. However I don't think it would be fair, or it would show anything if you started playing straght away.

NikhilN

International Regular
I wouldnt most likely, I would still have to face my ban of untill season 7...btw thanks forgiving me mate

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
whilst i may have joked around about the initiation before I still am cautious about forgiving him!!!! he should take some time off so he has longer to think about it. it's all a bit fast right now. go to a relief farm and take some time to talk to the counsellors about what you really want in cricket. we only want honesty here not a front.

Status
Not open for further replies.