• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Women's Cricket discussion thread

bill8164

School Boy/Girl Captain
Absolutely ridiculous that Australia won, Carey shouldn't have even been out there on the LBW in the 49 over but geez India fell to pieces there. Have to feel for India though.

Spark

Global Moderator
that was not a ****ing no ball

cheating aussies
That call was fair, it was the non-lbw that was incredibly lucky (and the missed stumping, though that's not luck)

EDIT: Shouldn't Jhulam also have been dragged for that last ball? Just madcap stuff

Last edited:

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That call was fair, it was the non-lbw that was incredibly lucky (and the missed stumping, though that's not luck)

EDIT: Shouldn't Jhulam also have been dragged for that last ball? Just madcap stuff
"No because it was so wide" was the call from the third umpire.

Jack1

International Debutant
It's a no ball. I looked at it.

The strange part for me is India put a player with zero arm on the two last ball. I checked post ball and the mankad wasn't on, surprised me when Mooney was in by so much. The ball didn't go very far and they got back for 2 easily.