• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies v India in North America

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Notice how the Indian players watching in the background all look scared? Did you bounce them?

Daemon

That's odd tstl. Suppose they had no option if they were bringing in the other spinner though.

Thank **** Vijay and Pujara are back.

Last edited:

morgieb

That's odd tstl.

Thank **** Vijay and Pujara are back.
Think it had to do with the pitch, was dropped for Bishoo the spinner. Even so I would've probably dropped Gabriel instead.

Interesting you're not going with the 5 bowler strategy in this Test. Good move for mine.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
cricinfo said:
Chetan's counter-view: "Couldn't disagree more with Avnish's implication of bringing back Pujara and Vijay. The series has been won. Rohit and Dhawan are two of the three best batsmen in the country."
I've come to the conclusion that people who email cricinfo live scorers with comments are simply putting forward more eloquently written versions of YouTube comments.

OverratedSanity

Not a good move dropping Joseph. Good team selection from us on the other hand.

Really really crucial match for Pujara.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dropping Jadeja to make way for Rohit. Saying it for the first time perhaps, but would prefer Jadeja. Thank **** Dhawan's out.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Looking forward to some low-energy but aesthetically pleasing Rohit offies this game. I just know Kohli will bowl Vijay and himself first though. :(

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bhuvi's lack of pace robbing him of wickets here.

Edit: **** that was a drop. Kohli, you derp!