• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of England 2020

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
If it stays sunny and the ball does not do much, Windies will be in with a pretty good shout for the win. The ball is hardly moving right now as it is. Not sure if the newball will suddenly start moving around a lot more.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Easy runs being given here... the risk of having these two bowl in tandem I guess.

TBF, Alzarri was more unlucky there with the edges.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
More uncalled no balls. That wasn't a small one either. Dire.

Also one of the most optimistic appeals I've ever heard.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
'Well above waist height'. It was a generous call by the normal standard, but though I dunno where Bishop's waist is, if he still has one, it wasn't that high.