• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of England 2020

Howe_zat

Audio File
Been a while since I've posted.

Ideally you'd think WI want to bowl out England by lunch, no?
West Indies will want to bowl them out within 10 minutes.

Theres no real chance of Wood, Archer and Anderson batting out a whole session, but if they do then they’ll probably be 280 ahead, which won’t be chased down.

Last edited:

DriveClub

International Regular

Theres no real chance of Wood, Archer and Anderson batting out a whole session, but if they do then they’ll probably be 280 ahead, which won’t be chased down.
If England bat until lunch draw will be the favourite.

Primrose_D12

U19 Cricketer

Hope it happens. First session starts at 6 a.m. my time. Ouch.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dom Bess. Obviously named after an angst-ridden female lead in a Thomas Hardy novel, but can he bowl England to a win here?

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, hard to fathom when we've got such great alternatives queuing 10 deep for his place.
Well was there any reason he got a go over Hildreth in the first place?

My first exposure to Denly was him being useless with the bat in the big bash, was very surprised to find he was soon batting 3 in a test match