• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of England 2020

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Some eye catching technical work on sibley there. Going to be interesting next ashes out here.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cricinfo has Archer as a bowling all-rounder, how accurate is that?
Well he's scored some runs in the CC but his international batting has been the swinging-like-a-rusty-gate no. 10 variety. Granted, not sure he's received a single ball in his half of the pitch yet (but deservedly so).

Heboric

International Debutant
Cricinfo has Archer as a bowling all-rounder, how accurate is that?
I noticed that, I sent a comment to cricinfo but didnt get published

I know English media have reinvented the term 'all-rounder', but that is a push even for them

Its strange, because Stuart Broad has a test century and he is not listed as an all-rounder

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
I noticed that, I sent a comment to cricinfo but didnt get published

I know English media have reinvented the term 'all-rounder', but that is a push even for them

Its strange, because Stuart Broad has a test century and he is not listed as an all-rounder
To be fair, Broad is lucky to be batting above #11 these days