• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies in New Zealand - Nov/Dec 2020

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Now that is one half century the opposition will not be applauding. Could be worth plenty though in this game.

Hope the pitch doesn’t flatten out too early. Been fun to watch, with all the pace, movement snd carry.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I’m sorry that I’m cussing a lot tonight(it’s still Thursday here)...had a few guiness and the Bravo dropped catch flipped me off...I transported into Gabriel’s & let out the expletive heard around the world.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Last session was very very entertaining, loved it. Watling providing a more controlled and less amusingly haphazard start to the third session so far.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Totally forgot Daryl Mitchell was in the team again and would be next to bat. Agree with the comments saying the side would look better with Phillips taking that place (I made half those after all), but will say that Mitchell did impress with the way he played the short ball on debut v England.

I thought it was just a meme the way the commentators kept going on about how he grew up in Perth and therefore could pull and hook, but it turned out to have merit.