• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in New Zealand 2017

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah Watling and Blundell playing in the same XI would be my bet. Munro another one in the equation, but I don't reckon his 'hunch and crunch' technique will stand up too well against Anderson and Broad.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Munro another one in the equation, but I don't reckon his 'hunch and crunch' technique will stand up too well against Anderson and Broad.
I think we're basically at the point where it's worth the risk to find out for sure though.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
WI chucking away a real opportunity here. They've got the talent but lack the mental strength to take hold of games at key moments.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
WI have an understandable fascination with the short ball against Santner, but they haven't to my knowledge gone round the wicket to him yet, when a cursory look at his history says that's very effective.

African Monkey

U19 Vice-Captain
Doull continues to moan about Santner learning on the job in test cricket and not playing enough FC cricket being the downfall for his batting when really he's just batting 2 places too high. Hesson must really look at Santner as a son he never had or something.

Flem274*

123/5
are we doing the cw thing of biffing ugly effective players again?

nicholls has runs against SA and Oz. that's a lot more than someone like tom latham can say

i do agree watling is the better batsman but blundell? settle down.

colin munro i have no idea and neither does anyone else. did i hear on radio he's going to open in odis? that's ****ing glorious.