• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in New Zealand 2017

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
He joins Brian Lara in having been out hit wicket twice for West Indies, so maybe it's a good thing.

Very unfortunate though, nobody wants to see a test career start like that.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just saw it, what a muppet! How can you not be aware of where your stumps AGAIN.... Even Boult looked embarrassed.

nzfan

I thought West Indies were getting better this test match but today they have slipped back by heaps. Just as I type another one goes. Is test cricket batting an art that is forgotten in West Indies?

Zinzan

Yep, abysmal by the Windies, and after Boult and Southee made this look like a road when they were batting.

Zinzan

Must admit, the Southee catch looked suspect to me watching it live...something just didn't look right about it. Still hard to tell even on the replay, but surprised they didn't check it upstairs.

The Hutt Rec

Must admit, the Southee catch looked suspect to me watching it live...something just didn't look right about it. Still hard to tell even on the replay, but surprised they didn't check it upstairs.
If that was me batting I wouldn’t have been walking.

Daemon

I like Reifer. Doesn't look good enough to be an international cricketer, but he bowled nice and tightly and is putting a price on his wicket. The others could learn from him.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Looked clean to me, his ring finger was under the ball. Good catch imo, but yeah surprised it wasn't checked

Daemon

Yep. Cummins seemed intent on giving his wicket away before stumps but it's hard to argue against some good old tail end slogging sometimes.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Wagner probably receives the least amount of criticism on CW, in most eyes here he’s always on which is far from the case (as we’ve recently seen). You might not like what I’m saying but you need to hear it.
This guy didn't learn from Brendon, that if you're getting world class explosive performances from someone there's going to be times where you get those explosives go off in their face. I mean, we'd bring back Ewen Chatfield to take 2-60 off 40 but he's happier driving taxis at his age.

Is Neil always on? **** no. Feels like he has been for the last 18 months though. Won us a few Tests, that gives him immunity in my eyes.