• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in New Zealand 2013/14

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
That's ridiculous. Vettori's batting has contributed to several wins that I can think of (Pakistan at Dunedin 2009, England at Hamilton 2008 being the ones that immediately jump to mind), and would've contributed to a lot more if it hand't been for the incompetence of his team-mates with both at and ball.
Well yes, the bolded part is the answer to that criticism that I subscribe to.

Flem274*

123/5
No real need to declare before tea really. 550 will take until close to tea or just beyond if we reach the score.

Flem274*

123/5
Gee Taylor's average bounces around a lot. fluctuates massively between 40-45 every series. I would have though 50 tests would have made his average more stable.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Romain Khan: "What I like about the NZ batsmen is the unpretentious effectiveness. I suppose the same can be said about the whole team, bred on modesty and professionalism."