• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in England***

simmy

International Regular
I think MV has batted really well today. He won't get 100 for mine but still a good comeback.

God the Windies are so bad at fielding. Poor Sarwan has his work cut out here.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I've only ever seen a spinner pay for a no-ball by missing a wicket once before now, and funnily enough he was batting at the other end this time and the opposition was the team we're playing at the mo.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Eh? He didn't. It went straight on (as the Cook ball did).

And yeah, you can be stumped off a wide.

Poker Boy

State Vice-Captain
I wonder what Ramnerash Sarwan is thinking right now (and if I were Gayle I'd be praying KP gets out ASAP). PS - Phil Tuffnell could have cost us a Test by bowling a no-ball. Everybody reckoned he had Gary Kirsten stone cold dead LBW in the '99 DurbanTest while he was in the 30s but it was a no-ball and Kirsten went on to 275.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I wonder what Ramnerash Sarwan is thinking right now (and if I were Gayle I'd be praying KP gets out ASAP). PS - Phil Tuffnell could have cost us a Test by bowling a no-ball. Everybody reckoned he had Gary Kirsten stone cold dead LBW in the '99 DurbanTest while he was in the 30s but it was a no-ball and Kirsten went on to 275.
Forgot about that one. Make that three.

Vaughan was playing in that match too! :laugh:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
For those of us following the game via a combo of CW & cricinfo posts like that are downright cruel. :( :p
I knew for sure that there'd be about 4 or 5 of them, and was merely keen to get in there first. :p

Otherwise, naturally, I'd have offered the explanation simmy and grecian did.

simmy

International Regular
OK I take it back. This could be a dream comeback from Vaughan. He just played the shot of the morning.