• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in England***

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well... just seen the HawkEye for the first time, and, very surprisingly from my POV, it was rather high. :surprise:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Of course it looked out! It looked plumb, to almost everyone. It turned-out, though, to be rather high.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
What a stupid shy at the stumps that was. No chance of it being out with a hit, and blatantly no-one backing-up.

simmy

International Regular
I'm not just saying it to engraciate myself, but I seriously think that looked way over on first look if you factor in how far down the track Cook got and where it hit his pad.

Anyway... Collymore v Vaughan is a great watch at the minute.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
FFS Foxtel why aren't you showing this?
FFS! SO ****ING DIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dead set, I'm so angry right now. I rushed home from the city where I was having quite a good time with my friends so I didn't miss much of the cricket, and it isn't on! And it's not like they're showing other live sports or anything - they're just not showing it. Disgraceful effort. I'd cancel if it was in my name, TBH.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Jeez, that's the most angry I think I've ever seen you, Rob. :boxed: (Used that twice in a day now)

No Pitt around at the merment, though.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Another slow wicket not helping England's bowlers (well Harmison given some others are injured) one iota and another even slower Vaughan innings where he'll probably contrive to get out at around 20-30 by miscuing the ball to a fielder.
Still looking a reasonable Greigy bet @ the mer.

The_Bunny

State Regular
FFS! SO ****ING DIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dead set, I'm so angry right now. I rushed home from the city where I was having quite a good time with my friends so I didn't miss much of the cricket, and it isn't on! And it's not like they're showing other live sports or anything - they're just not showing it. Disgraceful effort. I'd cancel if it was in my name, TBH.
And they dont even have anything really big on....
Most of what they are showing now is ******* fill-in ****

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
And anyone (other, of course, than West Indians) who isn't glad to see this has something lacking in their souls. The spirit of cricket, perhaps.