• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in Australia 2015/16

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
**** this is atrocious umpiring. How many no-balls is he bowling that aren't being called?

absolutely disgraceful

like mind-blowingly horrific umpiring

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
I know they're outgunned completely, but some of these West Indies batsmen need to look to score a lot more than they do. Chasing 500 plus every dog is bloody awful, but there needs to be some effort at making the opposition try something different. If your defensive technique is as poor as a lot of these blokes, they're better off moving it along rather than waiting to get castled anyway

#intent
get bowled trying to stonewall it, people say you need more intent. Get caught trying to force the pace, people say you need more grit. Each player should just play the game that they know.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Really hope Bravo and the tail don't have any plans to scupper the HMS Cribbage after lunch (laden with treasure via a visit to Carlos Brathwaite Island at 40/1).

jonbrooks

International Debutant
I wonder what the odds were for SL being rolled before lunch while WIndies survived till lunch. Great to see the WIndies fighting.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
this commentary stint from shane warne has been as bad as I've heard from anyone anywhere