• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in Australia 2015/16

adub

International Captain
Trying to find the footage of Bill getting sconed by Charlie Griffiths in the mod-1960s then batting on to make a massive ton. Shame he became so defensive later in his career, he's always overlooked when discussing Australia's best openers, but he was an absolute gun.
for sure, quality bat, but also the most partisan Victorian ever.

African Monkey

U19 Vice-Captain
Carlos Brathwaite looks a handy bat (as have many other WI players looked over the years). Hope to see Bravo continue to bat like Chanderpaul and not throw his wicket away batting with such a bad batting lineup.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I know they're outgunned completely, but some of these West Indies batsmen need to look to score a lot more than they do. Chasing 500 plus every dog is bloody awful, but there needs to be some effort at making the opposition try something different. If your defensive technique is as poor as a lot of these blokes, they're better off moving it along rather than waiting to get castled anyway

#intent

TheJediBrah

slats is a ****ing moron

"shouldn't be no ball because a mm wouldn't have made a difference to the ball"

then goes on to talk about "staying with onfield decision"

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Loved Slats the player but his commentary just constantly lowers my opinion of him. Heals is worse. I had him in my favorite Aussie team over Gilly but I'm pretty close to switching that based on Healys mouth.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Well, I was about to tell everyone how we now had three of the ten slowest top-order knocks of the past 25 years within the last month, and then Bravo actually played a shot.

Oh well, enjoy this statoid anyway.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well, I was about to tell everyone how we now had three of the ten slowest top-order knocks of the past 25 years within the last month, and then Bravo actually played a shot.

Oh well, enjoy this statoid anyway.

kinda weird all of those scores were under 50

morgieb

Nice knock from Brathwaite.

Why is Bravo going so slowly? He's not trying to save a game, this is pathetic.