• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in Australia 2015/16

adub

International Captain
Ha. I don't know what those 9 nupties were looking at. Didn't look anywhere near as plumb as those mongs were saying, especially after seeing Haze's.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I was supposed to watch for James Pattinson apparently. He has 0-40 off 8 with everyone else in the wickets and going at 2 runs an over

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
you're tall as hell and it hits you on the top of the pad. the tail is to come. You review everytime.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
With the rain I guess some could say the declaration was justified, but I still think it was harsh on Voges. Lara was probably the only West Indian happy to see Smith declare - Voges could've gone T20 mad for a session and Brian Charles might've been removed from the record books.

biased indian

International Coach
Was watching hockey the other day..Germany reviewed one decision the umpire was not able to arrive at a clear conclusion and they where given the review back...high time DRS give back the umpires call review to the team at least one

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Starting to think Smitty has something really against Voges. Declares on him on 83 in his first home test, then declares here on him on 269! with like 11 sessions still in the match. How many opportunities do you get to make a test match 300 ffs.

bizarre

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You just know Voges wouldn't have thrown it away before the triple like an inferior specimen would

**** shmitty