• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* VB Series - Australia, India & Zimbabwe

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Just to the person who said Pathan should of been fined for his send off to Martyn. Williams has been worse, and on more than one occasion so how about some consistency. If Pathan gets fined, so should Williams and Martyn had no right to complain.

Oh and Hayden is bowled by Sachin trying a reverse sweep.

Bapu Rao Swami

U19 12th Man
furious_ged said:
Stop complaining about the supposed Hayden nick. Snicko says it wasn't out, and Koertzen did a fantastic job.

We Indian and Australian fans on this forum are fair enough to admit that but do you realise here in India there are millions watching the game, I bet those guys think its biasness. If it was fair then they ought to show the replays a few more times to clear their minds!

good work SRT, Haydos is finaly outtt:) :) :)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
You can only shake your head at Nehra's fielding, is there anyone worse in cricket? He'd be right up there with the worst.

Choora

State Regular
I do think we are too quick into calling umpires a "cheat".I would say it was poor umpiring,and if some Indian fan does complain then it should be understandable.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Jono said:
Just to the person who said Pathan should of been fined for his send off to Martyn. Williams has been worse, and on more than one occasion so how about some consistency. If Pathan gets fined, so should Williams and Martyn had no right to complain.
Well, Pathan should be fined by Indian team managment for his stoopid aggression, which makes the Aussie batsmen mad and they go after our bowlers. :P

Oh and Hayden is bowled by Sachin trying a reverse sweep.
And am I supposed to celebrate that ? :rolleyes: For God's sake he scored 126 runs and Aussie score is already 250. Let me tell you this, Even If australia declares at 248 (Score When Hayden got out), we will still lose this game.

BTW - Someone please tell Tendulkar that, his job in the team is to bat, not Ball.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Good Job by Tendulkar, he got Hayden out. Hayden was tired and wasn't able to propel the score. Clark is doing a good job, all powers to him :)

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
So my prediction still is the same Australia 330/6 after 50 Overs, India lose the game by atleast 90 runsrs, anyone going to Challenge that ?:P

Btw - Finally Nehra fields one. :) (....And makes up by giving 2 4s)

Last edited:

Bapu Rao Swami

U19 12th Man
harry674 said:
unbeievable kartik should be man of match for australia

LOL, true Kartik just gave five runs in a ball.

It seems our bowlers take turn to favour the Australians, on one day its Nehra getting hit, on the other Pathan.

Agarkar is best of our bowlers this series, he has delivered! can you imagine if we hadn't brought Agarkar along (like ppl were saying earlier) we 'd had had a tough time.

Balaji has also been good, he is new and young but good, btw in the Indian domestic series Balaji has been the highest wkt taker and most economical bowler in the past two yrs.

PS. Symonds is an awesome striker of the ball, he is great striker of the ball way better than others like Yuvraj, Razzaq and Ricardo Powell..

47 runs partnership in 24 balls :( :( :(

Arrow

U19 Vice-Captain
This is going to be close to be a 350 score and another bad drubbing.
I predict india collapes.

Time for sachin to finally step up anyhow

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Australia should have declared now and given us the remaining 4 overs to us. 307 in 54 overs, with the best ever Indian batting lineup, do you guys think it was possible ?

Bapu Rao Swami

U19 12th Man
Michael Clarke is very very good, in India all youngsters like him, well Iwould assume in Australia too he's famous.

Clarke reminds me of a young Lara!

Vroomfondel

U19 12th Man
time for SRT to step up, i.e. tendulkar bounces around on the crease for a little again lee before he spoons one to cover to get out under 10.

Last edited: