• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* VB Series - Australia, India & Zimbabwe

Yes, Hayden gave some curry back to Khan in the WC final: "How are you feeling now, champ?"

As I speak, if Tendulkar wasn't one of the shortest guys on the team (or in the world) he might have just had one C&B.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Choora said:
How many times are Indians bowlers going to make the same mistakes,that too in finals? Pathan should have learnt a lesson from Z Khan who tried to infuiate the Aussie opener in WC final,only to end up in complete humiliation himself:!(
Let's not kid ourselves, You really think Hayden/Ponting beating the crap out of our bowling because of the mean look they have been getting from our bowlers ? haha, you think Ponting & co wouldn't have pasted them all over the park, if Irfan/Zaheer had shown little less aggression ?

Choora

State Regular
INDIA IS ANNIHILATED BY THE MIGHTY AUSSIES

I think the game is already over! The Aussies have shattered the confidence of the Indian team.I wonder whether people will remember Indian team for their great performance against Aussies in Test series or by their annihilation in the finals of Oneday by Aussies?

More importantly can Indian team recover fom this nightmare to face another opponent in the next series in an upbeat mood??

Bapu Rao Swami

U19 12th Man
Gotta give it to Martyn, he is very elegant batsman - he's not as artistic and comely as Mark Waugh but I love watching him bat, he and Michael Bevan are very stylish batsmen.

Bapu Rao Swami

U19 12th Man
Choora said:
INDIA IS ANNIHILATED BY THE MIGHTY AUSSIES

I think the game is already over! The Aussies have shattered the confidence of the Indian team.I wonder whether people will remember Indian team for their great performance against Aussies in Test series or by their annihilation in the finals of Oneday by Aussies?

More importantly can Indian team recover fom this nightmare to face another opponent in the next series in an upbeat mood??

Choora, I really think we're gonna lose the Pak series, and mind you I'm renowned for my optimism.

Half of our bowlers are still injured and we had a 7 month break before the NZ series, look at SA and Aus - they look fit as ever.

I feel so sorry for England, have you seen England's schedule, you'll die of fatigue.

They're next playing WI, then NZ then hosting WI, just finsihed from SL!

England is big trouble and guess what apart from Flintoff everyone is going thru somesort of injury.

Yesterday I read on cricinfo that Steve HArmisson is already feeling very homesick!

Pathan is gonna get beaten very badly by these Aussies, did you see him taunt Martyn, well he's still a teenager, can't really blame him!

Choora

State Regular
Sanz said:
Let's not kid ourselves, You really think Hayden/Ponting beating the crap out of our bowling because of the mean look they have been getting from our bowlers ? haha, you think Ponting & co wouldn't have pasted them all over the park, if Irfan/Zaheer had shown little less aggression ?

Dude did you see the WC final? Z Khan got the punishment after exchanging heated words with Hayden, because Khan lost his cool (which is the most vital thing) and with that he completely lost his line and length.What Khan was trying to do was to distract the batters attention but ended up getting distacted himself.

And this isn't just my obsevation, amny ex cricketer pointed out that mistake by Khan after the game!

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
^ Yeah, after giving away 50 runs and letting martyn get back into his form. I hope he gets fined for this.

Good Job by Hayden - I hope he clobbers him for couple of sixes now.

Last edited:

Arrow

U19 Vice-Captain
That nick was SO loud i cant beleive he wasnt given out of even walked.
Its all good to stand your ground when the nick is dubious but thats blatant cheating ffs

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Doesn't nake any diference, some other aussie batsman will come and paster our bowling all over the park.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I was checking to see I wasn't alone. I'm not. Well any chance India had of keeping Australia under 300 may of just went with that decision. And Rudi is my favourite umpire as well. :(

Bapu Rao Swami

U19 12th Man
I don't understand its not like the umpires are biased, Koertzen isn't even Australian but the decisions sure do look like cheating to an Indian fan like me. .....

:(