• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Twenty20 Is Boring Society Thread

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Going to turn full circle on prevous comments I've made on Twnety20 in the past. I find it boring at International level at the moment - but love it at domestic level.

So maybe I can be a semi-member :laugh:
Too late now - you read the T&C at the top of Page 1. :p You're a member now you've posted.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ha! I knew he wouldn't be able to resist. You're a member now Scaly, as per the terms and conditions.
Hmm... Right then I hereby declare anyone who posted before me in this thread has the IQ of a fresh squeezed orange, except me obviously because I'm a genius. Subtract a further IQ point for every post in this thread.

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
Hmm... Right then I hereby declare anyone who posted before me in this thread has the IQ of a fresh squeezed orange, except me obviously because I'm a genius. Subtract a further IQ point for every post in this thread.
Dear Scaly Piscine,

With regret, we must inform you that all positions of power and influence within the T2IBS have been filled. Due to your role as a junior member you accordingly have no right to make such proclamations.

If you wait several decades for other life members to start dying, perhaps a position of authority may arise.

Thank you for your interest in the Twenty20 Is Boring Society.

16 tins of Spam
Honorary Vice President

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Potentially less dire.

I'll keep an eye on this thread...

Ridiculous that I started this whole movement and I barely get any billing.