• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tri-Nation ODI Series in Bangladesh

NZ Guy

U19 Captain
"Sun shinning hotter than the last 2 days. Dew might not be on tonight and taht's what tempted sakib to take gamble I think!!!"

Shakib is a genius captain:happy:

Going to stick my neck out and say 2010 will be a huge year for Bangladesh.

Quality opener, Pressure is releasing on ash as the days go by, World class All rounder and quality captain plus a coach that seems to now how to develop these young fellas.

Im actually worried about the NZ vs Bangladesh test and wouldnt be suprised if they take a game from England 2 XI

Bangladesh to do well in 11 WC

HUGE calls I know

Please be kind:ph34r:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Doh, don't need Shakib getting run out for a duck! Really hope the pressure of leading his country doesn't stuff him up.

Big partnership is needed, I hope Bangladesh use the powerplay when Naeem Islam is at the crease.

Howsie

International Captain
"Sun shinning hotter than the last 2 days. Dew might not be on tonight and taht's what tempted sakib to take gamble I think!!!"

Shakib is a genius captain:happy:

Going to stick my neck out and say 2010 will be a huge year for Bangladesh.

Quality opener, Pressure is releasing on ash as the days go by, World class All rounder and quality captain plus a coach that seems to now how to develop these young fellas.

Im actually worried about the NZ vs Bangladesh test and wouldnt be suprised if they take a game from England 2 XI

Bangladesh to do well in 11 WC

HUGE calls I know

Please be kind:ph34r:
World Class all-rounder :huh: