• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tri-Nation ODI Series in Bangladesh

Shri

Mr. Glass
That run out from Razzak sounds awesome? Great fielding after the misfield?

Anyway that run out gives me a chance to trade my bet and profit both ways. May need one more wicket though.

Btw, wouldn't mind Kohli to score some runs here. Love that kid so much.
Looks like the Kirk guy from the Star Trek movie that came out last year.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
It's seriously almost getting to the stage where Bangladesh might as well just bowl fifty overs of spin if Mashrafe's out. It's worth a try anyway; the fifth spinner can't do worse than going at 7-9rpo every game.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Another wicket, Gambhir gone. Huge wicket.

And I've just traded now, profit whatever result happens here.

Hoping India to recover here now.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
It's seriously almost getting to the stage where Bangladesh might as well just bowl fifty overs of spin if Mashrafe's out. It's worth a try anyway; the fifth spinner can't do worse than going at 7-9rpo every game.
Rubel strikes in his first over.. does that count as a jinx? :p

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Another wicket, Gambhir gone. Huge wicket.

And I've just traded now, profit whatever result happens here.

Hoping India to recover here now.
Argh!!! Should have waited 5 more minutes. Yuvraj out and India officially huge underdogs on Betfair. Could have traded out there and gotten more money.

Ah well.

Win us the game Dhoni. Single handedly save yourself from embarrassment.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Enjoying seeing Bangladesh post really competitive against the likes of India and SL with very little contribution from Shakib. Mahmudullah seemse like a great guy to have coming in at the back end of your innings.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Enjoying seeing Bangladesh post really competitive against the likes of India and SL with very little contribution from Shakib. Mahmudullah seemse like a great guy to have coming in at the back end of your innings.
Naeem can clear the ropes too. They just need more consistency in the middle from Shakib, Ashraful and Raqibul to set up the game for them though as Kayes isn't going to score 70 odd very often at all. Don't really expect big scores from Tamim against the better teams at this stage of his career but he can get starts like he did today fairly regularly and the upper middle order can be more consistent, as I said, they'll have a vaguely decent batting lineup. Lots of ifs though.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Can Kohli get another ODI ton tonight? You can quote this for truth if you want, Kohli has Kaif written all over him and will gradually slip out of the side in the next three years. Spooky feeling.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha that would explain my love for Kohli, because I was (am!) a huge Kaif fan.

But Kohli plays much more fluently than Kaif in my opinion. Better suited to modern day ODI cricket.

Shri

Mr. Glass
And it actually increased tonight. Went from 50.68 to 51.31. If he stays unbeaten till the end, his avg wouldn't look bad at all.

Last edited:

Shri

Mr. Glass
****. Would have been great to see him ton up again. Raina and Jadeja still to bat. Think we have just about got it in the bag.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Dhoni!

Was not willing to lose to Bangladesh, simply wouldn't have it.

24 from 27 needed

Last edited: