• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Trans-Tasman Twenty20 Tri-Series

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
we go through this every single time. the footage we're watching isn't really reliable

TheJediBrah

Lol no one's arguing that the ball didn't carry. It carried but the only reason he didn't drop it is because the ground stopped the ball!

It's not a catch if the ball hits the ground. It's not a bloody catch.
exactly lmao. There's some shockingly weird opinions on here.

the big bambino

International Captain
Probably the worst form of commentary is the kind that says trust me I’ve played test cricket and that’s out. Even when you can clearly see the ball hit the ground.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Probably the worst form of commentary is the kind that says trust me I’ve played test cricket and that’s out. Even when you can clearly see the ball hit the ground.
Yeah it's not even like they were saying "it 100% feels like you've caught it even though it's touched the ground", which would be perfectly reasonable and would explain everyone's reactions. But the reality denial that it takes to say that wasn't a catch is ridiculous.

Riggins

International Captain
It’s much like old codgers claiming that you always know when you nick it; which has been proven completely false time and again.

TheJediBrah

I really don't think Head should be in the T20 team. He does alright for Strikers when he bats up the order because he plays himself in and mis-timed-slaps his way to some runs when he's lucky. I reckon there are some much better players for no. 5/6.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah it's not even like they were saying "it 100% feels like you've caught it even though it's touched the ground", which would be perfectly reasonable and would explain everyone's reactions. But the reality denial that it takes to say that wasn't a catch is ridiculous.
You mean was a catch I'm guessing?