• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Trans-Tasman Twenty20 Tri-Series

the big bambino

International Captain
Yeah real funny stuff from KP, talking to Carey as the ball is being bowled. Pretty funny distracting a guy who's trying to establish a career isn't it.

Bijed

International Regular
Love how he keeps talking to Carey on the mic as the ball is being delivered...

Got to say this has been utterly brain dead from England.
It's pretty much the anniversary of our 8/8 collapse against India, so I guess we were trying to recapture the magic

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"Cannot believe his luck"

mate he's hit a slow half tracker straight to one of only 2 men that are allowed in the deep for an easy catch. That's not luck. That's idiocy.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It feels like Warner is seriously out of form in all forms of the game, but he actually really performed well in the tests.

TheJediBrah

Wow can you imagine Chris Lynn playing Test cricket? Just straight out missed a slow straight ball on leg stump.

He would get eaten alive by actual Test bowlers

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Slack batting from Lynn; previous ball was obvious inswinger and he didn’t adjust for it at all and just thought he could hit through the line.

the big bambino

International Captain
nah that was a great over from Willey. ball that got Lynn moved a mile and at a pace a fair bit quicker than Willey usually bowls.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No use bowling long hops to Short. He's been batting against Mills in the nets all season, he'll have had plenty of practice.

TheJediBrah

i missed the wicket and have nfi what happened when we get agreeable reports like this
When I say straight ball I mean straight at the stumps, it did swing a bit but it swung very early, slowly and predictably. There's no way a first-class batsman should be missing it, ever.

TheJediBrah

Damn I really hate it when they go through all the hot spot, snicko etc. for like 3 minutes when a simple replay shows it was clearly way outside leg

I know they need to wait for ball tracking blah blah but just some common sense needs to prevail. All it needed was a 3 second replay and you can see it was outside leg.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Why did the umpire take forever viewing if it was inside edge when clearly was outside leg on first view of the replay