• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official Third Test at Edgbaston

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Like I said, wasn't being overly serious. Although Boycs is a legend.

I can't imagine Warne having a dummy spit on Sky. Though we are due one, it's a while since Athers walked off and refused to commentate with Botham any more!
When did that happen?

Would love to see a link to that if anyone has it. Can't imagine Athers doing that at all tbh, though tbf Botham's strangled as many viewers with the verbal equivalent of a leg side half-volley as he did batsmen.

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
England in not bowling properly to tail shocker.

Momentum is such a key, key factor in cricket and by doing what we seemingly always do to a team when we've got their backs against the wall we've given the initiative back to Australia. I fancy us to be skittled for less than 200 here.

pasag

RTDAS

Momentum is such a key, key factor in cricket and by doing what we seemingly always do to a team when we've got their backs against the wall we've given the initiative back to Australia. I fancy us to be skittled for less than 200 here.
No chance. Runs will come hard and fast, just watch.

tooextracool

International Coach
Yep, our batting is our weak point and with Pietersen out, that top order looks rather flimsy with Cook, Bopara and the returning Ian Bell in these conditions.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Strauss set the tone by bowling Broad after lunch, think he gave away around 17 runs before he was off. Then Bopara being a total clown dropped one. Even with the bowling bit off those things cost half the runs Australia got.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
When did that happen?

Would love to see a link to that if anyone has it. Can't imagine Athers doing that at all tbh, though tbf Botham's strangled as many viewers with the verbal equivalent of a leg side half-volley as he did batsmen.
Couple of years ago, maybe more, they weren't on air together, because when they were it just completly degenerated. I remember watching with my folks and someone saying to me that they'd had a huge argument and Atherton had stormed off. But that is obviously not a link or anything... I will have a look at some point.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Couple of years ago, maybe more, they weren't on air together, because when they were it just completly degenerated. I remember watching with my folks and someone saying to me that they'd had a huge argument and Atherton had stormed off. But that is obviously not a link or anything... I will have a look at some point.
:laugh:

Worryingly little swing here for Hilf.
First over mate. Give him a go.

Edit: good start from Sid here though.