• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
NUFAN/Jono - how much are you pair up on this tournament so far?
Up like $25.

I'm not betting earth shattering amounts or anything though, I can't confess to knowing enough about tennis to put my balls on the line.

Have you put any bets on?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Last 4 games have been fine, wtf Spark what do you want to watch?

The Good Wife is on Ch 10. Go watch that :p

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Dead set if you just backed Robson every time Kvitova was up 8-7 and 9-8 etc., and then hedged, you'd have made a mint.

Odds are way out of wack here.

uvelocity

International Coach
I have just greenbooked this match (backed Kvitova pre-match, and then hedged after first set, and then backed Robson again at $4.5 when she was 6-7 down (crazy odds!!!).

This match has put me into the $1k :)
are you using the telephone? can't bring myself to do that, when are they fixing this ****

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
are you using the telephone? can't bring myself to do that, when are they fixing this ****
Yes I use the phone. I agree its ****ing annoying, the Productivity Commission have promised to fix it for years now and nothing. But I'd rather do it and bet when there is value than not do it.

Dydl

International Debutant
Very happy with that! I like that Robson shared our surprise that so many people actually stuck around to watch her match. At least they got the result they wanted... eventually.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Waiting for Our Bernie to sledge Federer. Heard this morning he's 23-1 against Australians in grand slams.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
n00fers, need your lock of the day before 10am kthxbey
Oops, only just saw this now.

I looked at the odds last night but couldn't find any decent bets.

I figure Jovanovski $2.10 to defeat Date Krumm could be value but the old girl will probably show her experience, also like Kohlschreiber $2.25 over Raonic but meh no betting today on tennis.

Last edited: